What is a TAP Partner?
“Partner” is the term we use for the cross-cultural servants, the missionaries, serving through The Antioch Partners. Partners are those who have responded to God’s call to long-term, cross-cultural, incarnational engagement.
TAP Partners have the following characteristics:
- A dynamic personal faith in Christ, are in touch with their own brokenness, and are passionate about God’s mission in the world
- A sense of call to cross-cultural ministry that has been confirmed and affirmed by their home church
- Are committed to helping others know and follow Jesus
- Are committed to incarnational, holistic ministry, and are prepared to live simply for the sake of the Gospel
- Are willing to develop their own support teams (prayer, financial, etc.)
- Take accountability seriously and are committed to developing meaningful relationships with local churches and individuals who are part of their support teams
Interested in exploring how you could become a TAP Partner?
Contact Teri Adair: email@example.com
Where We Work
Partners serving in security sensitive areas not included